Responsible for the supervision and administration of the daily accounting operations. Duties include: oversight and supervision of bookkeeping activities, preparing journal entries and preparation of financial statements. Supervision of costing of inventory and all monthly physical inventories, and other similar duties pertaining to accounting operations.
Duties require effective verbal and written communications skills, visual acuity to written and computer screen data, and manual coordination and dexterity in the operation of office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. (CPA or Masters degree preferred)
- 7-10 years of experience working in an analysis and/or finance environment
- Knowledge of costing in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong sense of urgency around delivery of reports and deadlines
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, and reporting on large amounts of data