: Quality Control Technician
: Quality Control
: Quality Control Manager
Perform various quality checks/tests on company products. Measure, count, and perform a variety of tests and other similar duties of in process and finished products. Record and report data accurately.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Test In-process and finished products as assigned.
• Testing includes but is not limited to: verifying documentation and print for accuracy, checking quality, quantity and weights of products. Retrieve new samples as required, providing Certificate of Analysis when required.
• Record quality and product data. Enter required production information into computers system. Verify count, quantity, quality, measurements, and additional information.
• Review, verify, and approve information (sign off).
• Follow all established safety rules and regulations, utilize required safety equipment. Report defective equipment or unsafe conditions to appropriate personnel.
Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Basic computer skills
• Attention to details
• Ability to find defects in products
Color and vision acuity.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High school education
Ability to utilize computers
• Intermittently on feet for approx. 8 –12 hours daily on concrete floors
• Walking, climbing steps, squatting, twisting, turning, stretching, grabbing, pulling, pushing & bending
• Occasional lifting of up to 40lbs
• Visual and hearing acuity within normal limits
• Ishiahara machine eye exam for perfect color
• Ability to work around equipment with fast moving parts.
• Ability to work in area with different scents from chemicals, inks, etc.
Typical environment of manufacturing and production facilities. Exposure includes but is not limited to continuous noise, scent of materials, bright work stations, machinery with moving parts.