Assist in the administration, upgrading and maintenance of all IT systems including VMware Environment, Switches, Routers, Servers, Workstations, LAN/WAN, Operating Systems, Core/Front End, and all software applications.
- Assists in ensuring the integrity of the LAN/WAN in regards to security, management and virus protection.
- Assists in the administration of a Virtual Server Environment.
- Assists in the administration and maintenance of all data and telecommunication equipment for all branches & departments to ensure an online status for service of our members.
- Assists in the administration of all IT hardware, software applications and operating systems including all Workstations and Servers.
- Assists in maintaining, monitoring and upgrading all Credit Union application, security software and hardware.
- Assists in supporting all users with problems relating to maintaining their logins, software applications and hardware failure as part of a helpdesk team.
- Assists the VP of IT with firewall management.
- Assist in ensuring the integrity of our LAN/WAN and Virtual Environment by analyzing, reporting and documenting all findings. Assist in the upgrade of existing and coordinate and implement new software applications and databases.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested. Travel between locations as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in annual disaster and continuity testing.
- Maintains the credit union’s collections and business reporting systems. Assuring the updates are completed on a nightly basis and all information is accurate.
- Demonstrate verbal communications skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively to staff and users.
- Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations which apply within the scope of the position.
- Ensure the efficiency of all hardware and software to provide unmatched service to Members and staff.
- Responsible for staging new pcs and properly wiping data from hard drives of discarded equipment.
- Responsible for keeping workstations up-to-date with non-Microsoft patches using GFI Languard.
- Responsible for keeping servers up-to-date with patches.
- Responsible for the remediation of audit findings.
- Responsible for the integrity of critical backups for Network.
Experience Requirements (Education, Work Experience, Industry Knowledge)
- One to Three years’ experience in Window Networking and Routing/Switching.
- Virtual networking and cloud experience preferred.
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills and member support skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment, working quickly and efficiently, while maintaining a professional demeanor.
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Removing raised floor tiles; Carrying PC’s and printers – 40 lbs; Ability to travel to all branch locations; Available for Saturday support and after hour projects; Participates in Saturday on-call rotation and after hour support. Equipment Used PC’s, Printers, Servers, Switches, Router