- Work with HCEC team to determine client RAFT eligibility
- Work with RAFT eligible clients to access and manage benefits.
- Provide housing program and services information and referral services to walk-ins, phone clients, and other seeking services.
- Obtain resources and services as requested and/or needed to address clients’ needs including, but not limited to RAFT applications, housing applications, negotiation and mediation with property owners and utility companies, assistance with financial applications, budget counselling, money management and credit repair, tenant/landlord rights and responsibilities, housing search, fair housing and discrimination laws/complaints and federal and state rental assistance programs.
- Provide information and referral, brief counselling, or extended case management for clients in the following areas:
- Budgeting and credit repair, tenant/landlord rights and responsibilities, housing search, and other areas as needed.
- Collaborate with other Client Resources team members in providing counselling and/or case management services.
- Develop partnerships with internal and external providers to ensure comprehensive and seamless delivery of services.
- Case Management
- Perform client services and assessments.
- Provide case management services to clients, maintaining on-going relationships and follow up to ensure that they are connected to community supports and services.
- Make home visits to clients on a limited basis, including but not limited to those who are disabled and/or those whose needs indicate home based intervention.
- Collect initial intake and assessment for presenting and surrounding needs to walk-ins, phone clients, and others seeking services.
- Data Management and Reporting
- Entry of client information into all relevant internal databases and the Cornerstone and Tracker and Counselor databases for our HCEC and RAFT programs
- Prepare program reports as required by RCAP management and Program funders.
- Associates degree in Human Services or related field or the equivalent.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- A minimum 2 years applicable experience in social services case management and/or knowledge of housing including landlord/tenant rights and responsibilities and homeownership experience.
- Knowledge and experience with service agencies and resources for low/moderate income and/or homeless individuals and families.
- Sensitivity to the needs of diverse populations.
- Experience in business and customer service; strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, database systems, etc.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) required.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Experience assisting clients with housing and economic stabilization barriers.
Typical office setting
Interested candidates, should submit a resume and cover letter to HR@rcapsolutions.org
Location – Worcester, MA
Grade Level: 14
Compensation and Benefits:
RCAP Solutions, Inc. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, 403b, vacation, 13 paid holidays, STD/LTD, etc.
Send cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department or Email: HR@rcapsolutions.org or Fax: (978) 630-9651.