Core duties and responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Receives/completes written work orders or verbal instructions from Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Provide general maintenance and custodial duties at assigned site(s); perform minor carpentry, painting, plumbing, and electrical repairs when contractor is not necessary; prepare vacant units for occupancy in coordination with vendors; report immediately any safety and/or security problems to Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor; perform tasks necessary to carry out preventive maintenance program.
- Coordinate and conduct move-out and move-in inspections.
- Assist with bidding, purchasing, and monitoring of services.
- Work as part of the Property Management Team.
- On-call; respond to after-hour emergency calls.
- Physical Requirements – Inside and outside work in all types of weather. Medium to heavy work requiring prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and lifting to a maximum 50 lbs. Good hand/eye coordination is essential. Ability to climb and work on ladders, work with arms raised over head, stand/walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, bend at waist and knees to lift boxes, appliances, furniture, shovel snow, etc. Ability to operate all necessary hand tools to make repairs.
Location – Hubbardston, MA (35 hours)
Compensation and Benefits:
RCAP Solutions, Inc. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, 403b, vacation, 13 paid holidays, STD/LTD, etc.
Send cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department or Email: HR@rcapsolutions.org or Fax: