- Provides intakes to individuals and families seeking to secure or obtain housing,
- Coordinates information and referral to state and local agencies that best meet participants needs,
- Provides brief counseling and financial education to participants seeking to improve their current housing situation due to a housing crisis,
- Assists participants seeking to obtain new housing with housing search.
- Conducts comprehensive client assessments to collect, financial, employment, housing, educational, and health information as appropriate to develop a re-housing and stability plan.
- Conducts crisis intervention, as necessary.
- RCAP is commitment to providing a high level of customer service; case manager will be responsible to return calls in a timely manner and to provide a high level of customer support and services to individuals of the program as well as to staff members and walk-ins.
- Develops support systems to meet client needs by identifying and coordinating a variety of available services necessary to maintain independent living, self-sufficiency, and family stabilization.
- Make proper referrals for clients to available social service, educational and medical resources when appropriate.
- Monitors and verifies services provided to each client on a daily/monthly/weekly basis, determining quality and effectiveness of services provided.
- Monitor and update web-based systems with client data updates (Cornerstone, Tracker, ETO)
- Manages caseload of clients and maintain case files.
- Travel throughout Worcester County required for housing counseling and case management responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in public health and human services or business administration field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the providing case management services, preferably in a residential or outreach setting. Excellent written or oral communication skills. Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. Some experience with assisting homeless families and domestic violence survivors preferred.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Typical office setting with occasional light physical demands including driving to appointments.
Location –Worcester, MA
Compensation and Benefits:
RCAP Solutions, Inc. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, 403b, vacation, 13
paid holidays, STD/LTD, etc.
Send cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department or Email: HR@rcapsolutions.org or Fax: