- Researches, screens, and prioritizes public and private funding and partnership possibilities
- Develops and edits proposals, manages proposal development projects
- Manages contact, prospect, and proposal tracking databases including record entry and maintenance
- Establishes and maintains contact with private and public entities as appropriate
- Develops and maintains corporate boilerplate
- Keeps abreast of changing funding trends, grant standards and proposal guidelines
- Represents organization at public meetings conducted by grant makers and other entities as required.
- Provides information, guidance and editing support for grants and proposals and other organizational documents on request
- Coordinate the preparation and occasional facilitation of internal meetings as needed
- Assist with program development, capacity-building and implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fundraising or not-for-profit development certification highly desirable.
- More than three years’ experience in conducting detailed prospect research, research and data mining, evaluating prospects and prioritizing funding opportunities
- Broad knowledge of tools for researching resource development opportunities including foundations, corporations and individual philanthropists in Massachusetts and other northeastern states
- More than five years of writing and editing experience with substantial proposal success record
- Comprehensive proposal development skills including work plans, schedules and budgets
- Ability to manage multiple proposal development projects simultaneously, including constructing and monitoring detailed schedules
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills, including formatting
- One-year database record management/maintenance
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to lead meetings and assist with private and public presentations
- Community development experience highly desirable
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Typical office setting with constant computer use and significant use of telephone. Regular local travel using personal vehicle to public meetings within 30-mile radius. Infrequent travel to state or national conferences or workshops.
Location – Worcester, MA
Grade Level: 17
Compensation and Benefits:
RCAP Solutions, Inc. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, 403b,
vacation, 13 paid holidays, STD/LTD, etc.
Send cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department or Email: HR@rcapsolutions.org or Fax: