- Represent RCAP Solutions Director of Counseling and Financial Services in RHN or other industrygroup conferences, professional associations, and other public venues, as required.
- Structure and lead teams to deliver outstanding client engagement and customer service.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships; exceptional relationship-builder.
- Share in knowledge dissemination, reporting, and communications.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all Programs’ staff to ensure compliance and adequate delivery of services to clients.
- Supervise RAFT, HomeBASE, SecureJobs and Scattered Site EA Shelter staff to ensure excellence in time management, program development, service delivery compliance, program evaluation, performance reviews, and training.
- Provide leadership for outreach efforts and work with other organizations, public and private, to ensure the success of all current and potential Programs.
- Understand regulatory and strategic plan compliance for Supportive Service Programs, along with internal and external reporting.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of current Programs’ regulations and disseminate this information to clients and landlords and others as needed.
- Assume final responsibility for client files and all submitted documents/packets; including accuracy, completeness and timely submission of paperwork for RAFT approvals/ineligibility/termination, HomeBASE approval/termination and touchpoints and Safe Step required touchpoints.
- Assist the Director of Counseling and Financial Services to coordinate new and ongoing activities with other RCAP Solutions’ departments, as needed.
- Assist with client fair housing affirmative action and equal opportunity, including noting and reporting discrimination, providing information about civil rights, and providing referrals to the appropriate agency.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with clients, internal partners, municipal, state and federal agencies, as applicable: keep them advised of program operations, act as liaison on behalf of clients, tenants and/or landlords, and mediate the resolution of problem cases.
- Orient and train new program staff.
- Provide continual staff training and professional development.
- Maintain a caseload as needed by current contractual obligations
- Master’s Degree or equivalent with a concentration in social work, urban studies, public health or equivalent. LCSW/LICSW/LMHC preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Possess a functional operating knowledge of the DHCD Administrative Plan, the Massachusetts State Sanitary Code, HUD’S Housing Quality Standards and DHCD’S Housing Quality Requirements.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in housing counselling, non-profit management or macro social work required. Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Up to 8 case managers and 2 coordinators
Location –Worcester, MA
Grade Level: 19
Compensation and Benefits:
RCAP Solutions, Inc. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, 403b, vacation, 13 paid holidays, STD/LTD, etc.
Send cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department or Email: HR@rcapsolutions.org or Fax: