Industrial Maintenance Helper Job Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements and
- Perform building maintenance and repairs.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling machinery and equipment using hand, and power tools.
- Controls downtime by scheduling preventive maintenance with department supervisor.
- Fabricates and repairs parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level;
anticipating needed equipment, parts, supplies.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Clearly documents repairs performed and parts used on maintenance logs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks and requests in a timely fashion.
- Snow removal and landscaping of property.
Industrial Maintenance Helper Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Complete requirements to obtain Class 1D hoisting license. (Warehouse Forklift)
- Troubleshooting ability
- Good communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
Benefits include paid holiday, vacation and sick leave, quarterly bonus, and a bi-annual performance based