Who we are
At IC our commitment is to help our members to achieve their goals and dreams by providing exceptional service and acting as a guide, so they never miss a step. Life is an adventure, and we are honored to provide personalized solutions to get people to (or through) whatever comes their way. It’s the IC promise!
The Solutions Advisor I will focus on providing a consistent member service experience in all interactions while following the ADVOCATE service philosophy. The expectation is to take any member request presented and provide appropriate direction for solution.
The responsibility of this position is to provide informed advice and service to any member inquiry. This does include but is not limited to performing all teller transactions, inquiries, research, and maintenance while adhering to all Credit Union policies, procedures, and Federal Regulations. This position is an advocate for our members and will recommend and refer products and services that will benefit the member’s needs. This position assists their Management Team in daily branch operations, security, and attends all required meetings and trainings.
What you’ll do
- Actively participate in providing exceptional service to all member inquiries while recognizing opportunities to offer beneficial products and services to enhance member relationships.
- Meet and exceed all assigned individual and team goals.
- Assist and direct members in the appropriate usage of the credit union’s various service delivery channels. Efficiently respond to members inquiries.
- Engage with Member to use onsite or electronic devices for basic transaction needs and if still needed perform various teller transactions (e.g. withdrawals, deposits, loan payments, etc.) and ensure that assigned cash is maintained, balanced and secured according to the standards outlined in the credit union’s policy manuals. Included in the teller transactions is the daily scanning of the teller work.
- Answer Telephone calls from members concerning personal accounts, IC Credit Union products and services and resolving member’s problems.
- Adhere to security and operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all members are being serviced in a positive manner.
- Required to maintain current knowledge of all credit union products and services.
- Work with Members to ensure that the optimal solution regarding the reason for their visit is reached. Problem-solve using knowledge of all products and services to identify and meet the Members’ needs.
- May be required to work in different branch locations.
What you bring to the table
- High School Education or GED.
- One month to twelve months of similar or related experience in a credit union, bank, or sales environment preferred.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Basic computer and technology skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with and advise members of the general public and credit union Membership regarding products and services as well as answer questions and guide Membership through credit union processes.
Additional skills we’d love you to have
- Cash handling experience
- Comfort in fast paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Retail banking experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
You display the following qualities:
- Member Focused
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Learn
We value work-life balance
- Birthday bonus and paid day off
- Generous paid time off, including the day after Thanksgiving and early closures on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Paid family medical leave
We take care of our employees
- 401k with company match
- Annual discretionary profit sharing
- Annual clothing allowance for branded company apparel
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- And much, much more!
We like to have fun
- Monthly fun days and awareness months, such as ice cream day and Pride month
- Company outings
- Company holiday party
- Holiday contests
- Part-Time, 23 Hours
- Monday (8:15am-1:00pm, Tuesday (8:15am-1:00pm, Wednesday (off), Thursday (8:15am-1:00pm, Friday (8:15am-1:00pm), Saturday (8:30am-12:15pm)
*Click on attachment for full job description.
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, general office environment, ability to move floor-to-floor, ability to travel from branch to branch, and ability to work unusual hours as needed including early mornings, evenings and weekends. Work in both traditional and open concept environments.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.