Who we are
Our commitment is to help our members to achieve their goals and dreams by providing exceptional service and acting as a guide, so they never miss a step. Life is an adventure, and we are honored to provide personalized solutions to get people to (or through) whatever comes their way. It’s the IC promise!
We are seeking Solutions Advisors, who will be advocates for our members and will recommend and refer products and services that will benefit the member’s needs. As a Solutions Advisor, you will help provide informed advice and service to any member inquiry through all of our retail banking channels including Branch Offices, Call Center, Internet Banking, Online, Lending, or other sales and service delivery channels as described from time to time.
What You’ll Do
- Assist and direct members in the appropriate usage of the credit union’s various service delivery channels. Efficiently respond to members inquiries.
- Perform various teller and platform transactions (e.g. withdrawals, deposits, loan processing, account openings, account maintenance, IRA transactions, etc.) and ensure that assigned cash is maintained, balanced, and secured in compliance with the credit union’s policies.
- Execute, with accuracy, various Consumer Loan Applications (e.g. Auto Loans, Personal Loans, Credit Cards, etc.) and Closings as well as Equity Loan closings and ensure that all supporting documentation is completed timely.
- Answer Telephone calls from members concerning personal accounts, IC Credit Union products and services and resolving member’s problems.
- May be required to work in different branch locations.
What You Bring to the Table
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One to three years of related experience in a credit union, bank, or sales environment preferred.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Must have good computer skills.
You display the following qualities:
- Attention to Detail
- Member Focused
We value work-life balance
- Birthday bonus and paid day off
- Generous paid time off, including the day after Thanksgiving and early closures on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Paid family medical leave
We take care of our employees
- Robust benefits package: medical, FSA, dependent care, dental, and vision available
- Voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, identity theft protection, voluntary life, accidental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Annual discretionary profit sharing
- Annual clothing allowance for branded company apparel
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- And much, much more!
We like to have fun
- Monthly fun days and awareness months, such as ice cream day and Pride month
- Company outings
- Company holiday party
- Holiday contests
- Full-Time, 36-40 Hours
- Monday – Friday (8:45am-4:15pm), and Saturday (8:45am-12:15pm)
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, general office environment, ability to move floor to floor, ability to travel from branch to branch, and ability to work unusual hours as needed including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.