If you're an outgoing and friendly individual, the Director of First Impressions position is for you.
GFA is seeking two individuals to job share the Director of First Impressions position on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate for this position should be outgoing, friendly, and member focused. This position is ideal for an individual who is interested in working mornings or afternoons as well as every other Saturday.
- Greet members and visitors in a prompt and professional manner.
- Answer reception phone, disseminate information or resolve questions, and/or route calls to appropriate individuals with a high level of professionalism, while maintaining composure at all times.
- Process and distribute mail, interoffice correspondence, and deliveries when necessary.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the credit union on an as needed basis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
When submitting application please include your salary requirements. Applications without the requested information will not be considered. No phone calls please.
GFA offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401K with match and more. For more information visit our website at www.gfafcu.com.
GFA is an equal opportunity employer