JOB SUMMARY : Responsible for performing general tire maintenance including tire repair, tire rotation and wheel balancing, tire mounting/dismounting mostly commercial tires but may also include passenger, light truck, loader, farm, ATV and/or lawn and garden and may provide on-call service to customers.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- Generous Wages with Plenty of Overtime
- We offer many benefits including medical, dental 401k with company match.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- Over 45 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.