Who we are
Our commitment is to help our members to achieve their goals and dreams by providing exceptional service and acting as a guide, so they never miss a step. Life is an adventure, and we are honored to provide personalized solutions to get people to (or through) whatever comes their way. It’s the IC promise!
The Commercial Loan Assistant will assist in clerical tasks involving all phases of commercial loan servicing. Duties include but are not limited to booking commercial loans, monitoring maturity dates, review dates and insurance renewals. This position will also be responsible for clerical tasks within the processing of commercial loans as well as some consumer loan tasks.
What You’ll Do
- Enter application data into the loan origination system.
- Pull credit reports for commercial loans underwritten at Credit Union.
- Process commercial fee's collected at origination.
- Oder appraisal, appraisal review, flood, title and environmental.
- Complete commercial documents for loan closings not related to real estate.
- Send wire instructions to the finance department for commercial loan funding’s.
- Book commercial loans on the core system.
- Quality control files for appropriate documentation.
- Move closed/denied/withdrawn files to appropriate folders on the M drive.
- Monitor review dates and collect financial information to submit to third party for review.
- Monitor hazard insurance renewals/cancellations.
- File UCC’s when applicable.
- Monitor UCC Filings for renewal and termination.
- Monitor Line of Credit commercial loans for renewals and provide information to SVP Business Development.
- Prepare monthly Board report for commercial loans.
- Request financial information for annual/periodic reviews.
- Scan documents into the system.
- Assist with the processing of PPP loan forgiveness and track accordingly.
- Assist with Consumer loan quality control or other consumer loans functions as requested.
What You Bring to the Table
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Knowledge of commercial loan processing and basic computer operations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
You display the following qualities:
- Attention to Detail
- Member Focus
- Time Management
We value work-life balance
- Birthday bonus and paid day off
- Generous paid time off, including the day after Thanksgiving and early closures on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Paid family medical leave
We take care of our employees
- Robust benefits package: medical, FSA, dependent care, dental, and vision available
- Voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, identity theft protection, voluntary life, accidental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Annual discretionary profit sharing
- Annual clothing allowance for branded company apparel
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
- And much, much more!
We like to have fun
- Monthly fun days and awareness months, such as ice cream day and Pride month
- Company outings
- Company holiday party
- Holiday contests
- Full-Time, 40 Hours
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
*Click on attachment for full job description.
Physical Demands/Condition Requirements
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, ability to move from floor to floor, filing, removing files, bending, climbing, and moving heavy objects up to 25 pounds.
IC Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.